doni. Powered by Blogger.
Home » » The Sorcerer's Apprentice: A Post Before I Catch the Movie

The Sorcerer's Apprentice: A Post Before I Catch the Movie

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 | 8:09 AM

The first thing that came to my mind when I hear "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" is the old cartoon where Mickey was the apprentice.

Next thing is I wondered if Disney Pictures is going to remake that cartoon scene-by-scene into an action movie.

I guess they are just using back the title and made it into a completely unrelated story.

And that is why I am blogging about it right now - so that I can win free tickets from Nuffnang to catch this movie and find out what it's all about!!

Everyone loves to create magic, to conjure something special, making impossible dreams become reality. That is what magic is all about, isn't it? If it was something that can be easily achieved, it wouldn't be magical.

So, if I were a sorcerer’s apprentice, I would use my powers to

1. Create content - music, novels, photos, paintings, web sites, whatever - just by thinking, and then the stuff would magically appear in front of me. Saves me time and effort to materialise the ideas in my head.

2. Make my loved ones and myself healthy and free from any physical deficiencies (especially someone I know who can't fulfill her dream because of that)

3. Travel from point A to B without the use of vehicles - save time, save money, save environment.

OK, I'm keeping to 3 items. That's how the laws of magic goes, ya. Everything is in threes.





Catch The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Movie starting from 22nd July 2010 and join the Walt Disney Studios Singapore official Facebook and Twitter page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment