doni. Powered by Blogger.
Home » , » Missing

Missing

Written By Unknown on Sunday, November 28, 2010 | 9:32 AM

Are you missing me? I have certainly missed blogging. But I've got some more important projects to handle. After returning from Hong Kong, I had to prepare for a photography workshop and some training programmes, worked on the wedding photographs I took before I went Hong Kong.

Just when I had completed the wedding batch, I just did 4 shoots over the past 3 days. So more photos to edit again.

I'd really like to blog about my Hong Kong trip, among many other topics, but I wonder how long I would need before I settle down to write about the experience. I didn't even have time to look through all the photos, some of which are rather spectacular, shot with the Samsung NX100 with 20-50mm and 50-200mm lenses.



You get to appreciate how good a camera performs when you put it through the test.

0 comments:

Post a Comment