doni. Powered by Blogger.
Home » » Ashlyn "All By Myself"

Ashlyn "All By Myself"

Written By Unknown on Saturday, January 22, 2011 | 7:57 AM

Shooting Ashlyn has become an annual affair. Our first encounter was in Dec 2008 for the photostory "Listen To The Light". Then one year later in Dec 2009, she requested me to shoot another video montage photostory for her wedding presentation, "The Seed of Love".

In Nov 2010, we did this series.

It was shot with direction meant for another photostory, but being rather busy for the past months, I had only managed to process the images over the past week. It would probably take me some time before I could create a photostory out of the images (or maybe I won't). So before I get busy again, here are some selections.











 For more images, visit my facebook page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment