doni. Powered by Blogger.
Home » , » Diana Khir: Portraits

Diana Khir: Portraits

Written By Unknown on Sunday, April 8, 2012 | 6:54 AM

Diana is one of those models who got in touch with me years ago but never got down to collaborate. Yes, it all sounds so familiar (for those who have worked with me before), but well, I don't have all the time in the world.

So, when I made contact with her this month, she requested for - in her own words - "angelic" kind of shots you take, wind in the hair, very bright background. Chiffon, soft flowy dresses.


And that's what we did. Thanks to Mother Nature Wind for styling her gorgeous hair during the shoot.












Location: Punggol Promenade (Punggol Rd End)

More photos at my Facebook page at http://facebook.com/chesterphoto

0 comments:

Post a Comment